Monday, December 30, 2013

A New Hope and the Information Seed

I must tell you this wonderful tidbit about a fellow employee, which turned out to be many other employees.  I do the work that many folks I know, could not do.  It has taken me some years to come to this realization, but I did reach it.  I am a counselor in two group homes with autistic and developmentally disables adults. I have been doing this pretty much my whole adult life.  

There were a few years when I got away from it to "make some real money", that was a mistake.  The people I take care of, are the most wonderful, caring, loving people I know.  The few years I dealt mostly with "normal" people, SUCKED.

There is so much more to life than a good paycheck.  If you cannot understand that, and there are many of you, then I really do feel pity for you.

My fellow counselors are a diverse group. The other day, one of them asked me if I had heard about "disclosure?" I quickly dropped a few names and facts that I have been learning about, and we bonded. There are others at my new job who have been asking about various other "memes", NSA, UFO, collapse, TWA Flight 800, 9/11, the list is quite extensive.  This gives me hope. I have few friends who I can talk about these topics without getting "the look."  If you have been reading this blog, then you know what that look is.  The only person I can completely be honest about these topics is my brother, Gitmo Glen. I cannot tell you how many times I thought I was going to burst with information, or ideas, that I could only share with him.  Everything was bottled up inside, and when I finally talked to him, I felt I was literally pouring out my soul.

These fellow employees, are at least 20 years younger than I am, for that reason, I am seeing hope.  These people are not the mindless sheeple that seem to permeate society today. These are not the drones who sit in front of the television with glazed eyes.  These are the young people who will be changing the world in the future.  

There is hope.  There is a chance that maybe we can turn this whole thing around.  The police state will not win.  Skynet will not become self aware with this informed generation at the wheel.

Go out and spread the word, pass that seed of information to someone, you never know what will grow out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I only moderate to prevent spamming.