Friday, November 1, 2013

This Mockingbird Don't Sing...

I recently met with a few friends and we were talking about various political and social issues. There were many times during this talk that I was astounded and amazed. I held my tongue until I could not anymore be quiet, and blurted out "how can you believe this crap?"  The looks I received was of shock and disbelief.  It really is a wonderful thing that the Internet can be accessed from just about anywhere nowadays. I did a quick "duckduckgo" search, and much to my relief, the facts that had been held back, omitted, removed, and the flat out lies told to us by the mainstream media quickly became apparent.  These friends of mine have always known I was the one who sees the world differently and is not afraid to talk about it.  I have seen that "look" that comes across peoples faces when I tell them things they do not want to hear, and before I used to almost cringe, now I boldly look them in the eye, and say my three favorite words, "look it up."
These topics range from the current President, back to Kennedy. From Iraq to Vietnam, From Operation Northwoods to Operation Mockingbird.  The Mockingbird operation is one that is probably most dangerous to the American people.  It has been in effect for 50 years, and will continue far into the future.  In a nutshell, Operation Mockingbird is the infiltration by the CIA into the newsrooms, and mainstream news media.  Over the years they have placed hundreds if not thousands of reporters and more importantly editors in these locations to influence the placement of government propaganda but more important, the deletion of crucial information that the American public should know.

In my opinion the number one story that has been influenced and swayed is the assassination of President Kennedy and the cover up by the Warren Commission. I really do believe that we would be living in a better world if the truth about his murder was known by the people.  My brother and I like to talk about the world "if" Kennedy had not been murdered, but I think the more provocative idea is, how better we would be, if the news media at the time actually reported the truth.

One example is the CNN anchor Anderson Cooper. There are many more where he came from, and the CIA continues to influence news and events around the world, that is fact.

Truth is the one word that the "powers that be" feel we cannot handle.  That is such an insult to most people. I do think in a perverse way, that there is a segment of the population that does not want to know the truth. These are the sheeple, the ones who want the world to be rainbows and unicorns, all the time.

I dare you to watch this one hour lecture by Jeremy Scahill, and hear about what is happening to journalists around the world, and not be affected.  If you can ignore this, then I pity you. The fact that our President would call the leader of a foreign country and demand that he keep a journalist now only in jail, but in isolation, makes me sick to my stomach.  These are the stories that should be front page news by the mainstream media, but this story is totally ignored, bastards.  The sycophantic news media in Washington is more concerned about going to super soaker partied with the 1% than they are at reporting news, fuck you Chuck Todd (sorry about the swearing kids, but it is needed)

And a word to Youtube, How come when I find a "controversial" video, and try to copy the link in a search on YOUTUBE I get NO RESULT?  to that end, I am linking the here to the video of Jeremy Scahill, and not including the video in this note. Sorry

Take a look around, look at the system in place and how horribly broken it is, this is the result of decades of lies that only benefit the few at the top of the food chain.  They are happy to keep the status quo, when are we going to wake the fuck up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I only moderate to prevent spamming.