Saturday, September 21, 2013

Congress shall make no law....



Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech; or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.


This is such an outrage I can barely type tonight. I saw this video and the corresponding website, and for the first time in a while I am feeling an outrage boiling inside. I have to get this out there. I am imploring you to spread the word.

This happened at a meeting of the Baltimore County School District.

The article appeared in the Examiner here

People, something must be done, we must get our country back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I only moderate to prevent spamming.