Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This is how they do it...Wipe that Smirk off your face...

With that smug, condescending smirk on her face, Diane Sawyer in the fist 6 seconds makes fun of everyone who believes in the unexplained possibility of UFO's.  The only thing I know for sure, is that we don't know for sure.

 If you ask historian and author Richard Dolan, he makes a good argument for their existence.  This "news" story is done by every network, national and regional.  Typically the two anchors make some dumb reference to the X-Files, make a joke about someones eyesight, the director cues the creepy or funny background music, then they throw the story to the weatherman, like he has a fucking clue.  This is what the mainstream media has been doing with possible sightings for the past 50 years.  There will be a sighting that will wake the people of the world up, and hopefully, get the truth from the governments of the world.  I am not holding my breath, but, when I hear Richard Dolan talk, I do think there is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I only moderate to prevent spamming.