Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hit it Frank...Fly Me to the Moon....

Good Evening all,
I'm going to go off the rails tonight. I am going to write about the Moon. I can clearly recall being a child of eight, up in New Hampshire on July 20, 1969. That day is quite clear to me, you see, the day before is my birthday. I can recall sitting with my sister and grandmother and watching them walk on moon for the first time.  I never doubted that for almost the next 42 years. Until I met my brother.

     I knew of his existence, but we had never really talked and gotten to know each other.  In the last few years, knowing Gitmo Glen, has been one of the most fun and interesting parts of my life.  We share so much in common it is uncanny. There was one thing that we vehemently disagreed on, that was the fact that we had landed on the moon.  When I met Glen, there was not a doubt in my mind.  I should share this with you, Glen is not an uneducated man, he has a Masters Degree in History, is very bright, and like me, he hates to be wrong, about anything. We debated the "Moon Hoax" theory on many a phone call, and in person.  We do live roughly 983 miles apart. I would tell him, "you are crazy, you wacky conspiracy theorist" and he would hail the insults right back at me, it was healthy debate. 

I cannot really determine the exact time, but I can tell you I was at work one night, and I had seen and read a few things that really troubled me about our landing on the moon.  I had always wondered since I was a kid, how come we were in such a hurry to get there, but we have not gone back for almost 40 years? It is an interesting question. As I soon found out, a very complex question.  I started doing some research, looking at some "fake" videos on YouTube, trying to weed through the chafe to find the nuggets of gold.  It can be quite tiring on the eyes and on the spirit.  Now I could include all sorts of links, and videos here, but I am not going to do that. I do not want to dissuade you, dear reader, I want you to be clear in your head, if you are so inclined, I would invite you to go down the same rabbit hole I did, and continue to go down from time to time.

Then there was this very strange quote that came from a NASA official a few weeks, maybe a month ago. I heard this on the NoAgenda podcast, and it made Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak wonder too.  The quote was in reference to the Chinese, who are suppose to launch their own mission to the moon.  The NASA official said in reference to us going back to the moon now, if the Chinese get there before we do "we will have our Sputnik moment".  Now, many of you might not be aware of what that is in reference to.  The Russians launched the first satellite in Orbit on October 4, 1957.  They were the country to launch a satellite, and that was our "Sputnik moment", meaning, they did it first.  Why would this NASA official say that about the Chinese getting to the moon in the next few years?

The one thing about YouTube and any video posted there, there is always someone who decries "fake" withing the first few comments.  It does not matter if the topic is the moon, UFO, NSA IRS,JFK,CIA, you get the idea.  What makes that person an expert? Nothing as far as I can tell, but they are always there.  On the topic of UFOs for instance, there are thousands of fake vids posted every day. I am well aware of that, but there has been one thing that has always bothered me about the UFO topic.  I will explain it this way, this it my own twisted logic, but it works for me.  For something that is supposed to be a "fantasy" a "hoax" a "red herring" our government has spent and continues to spend billions of dollars to either keep the hoax alive, or try to kill it. I am talking about Project Blue Book, Project Sign, just to name two.  If there was absolutely nothing to see here, and all the UFO crazies were just that, crazy, the government would not have to say a thing, it would fade away. Its that simple. It does appear to me that over the last 65-70 years there are some credible reports that have not been discounted. If you pick up "UFO" by Leslie Kean, you might be surprised yourself. 

    Now, back to our moon. I will admit grudgingly, I have changed my mind on the topic of whether we have been there like NASA says we have.  What I have learned as fact over the years is this. In the mainstream media and news outlets, NASA was always this civilian space agency that was run by respected scientists.  That is not true. Surprised? I was. NASA's charter is under the Department of Defense. I found out that the moon rocks that were given as a gift from the Apollo 11 astronauts to the Dutch were fake.  I was shocked to say the least. When the gift was given, they were supposed to go right into a museum.  But guess what? Those darn Dutch decided to test them, and as the story goes, they were from meteorites that fell in Antarctica.  The fact that  Werner Van Braun went to Antarctica in 1968 to collect meteorite samples came as a surprise to me too. Now, those alone, probably do not mean much, but, if everything that NASA told/tells us is the truth, then there should not be one thing out of the ordinary in any picture, story, video, anything.  

Then there is this very strange occurrence. This goes into the strange coincidence pile. James Webb oversaw NASA starting in 1961 and saw the whole history unfold before him. He was so proud of his accomplishments that he resigned right before the first manned launch. That makes no sense at all. Can you imagine, you have seen the birth of NASA, gone through all the good times, the not so good times, and then on the precipice of your greatest accomplishment, you want to spend more time with your family?  That just does not make sense. 

Then you have story of Gus Grissom. You can look this up for yourself, his family is firmly convinced that he was murdered in the Apollo 1 capsule that burned on the launchpad.  His widow and kids are convinced that he was killed because he would not "play ball" so to speak, and he had to be silenced.  Please, do your own research into this. It is very troubling, to say the least.

Then there is this simple observation that when given a little research it gives me pause.  All during the 60's we were told that we could not let the Russians beat us to the moon. Remember this was the "cold war" after all.  The big bad Russians had launched Sputnik, the first dog, and Yuri Gagarin.  After every "first" that Russians did, we countered with our own, Explorer I, and eventually Alan Shepard. I add that story because something has always bothered me about those darn Russians.  How come they did not go to the moon?  They spent Billions of Rubles to develop their space program. 

 Because we were first? 

That makes no sense. Until after doing some research, and you have to weigh the sources and the history, but I read and heard a few stories about the Russians. One of them is that they discovered like we did, the Van Allen Radiation Belt that circles the Earth, and that any human beings in a capsule, would get a lethal dose of radiation. Now, whether we discovered a magic material that would shield the astronauts and did not share it with them, this might makes sense. 

The other problem with a hoax theory is this. If the Russians knew that there was no way to get through the Van Allen Radiation Belt, then how come they did not expose us as liars? Great question. Possible answer, Skylab. Look it up. We partnered with those hates Russians, gave them money and technology. Interesting....


     I started to watch some of the "official" NASA moon walk videos, and read some interesting books on the subject.  One author, Mike Bara, has some very solid evidence about some funny business going on.  He also has first hand evidence from NASA employee Ken Johnson who told him of NASA directors ordering the destruction of over 40,000 pictures and negatives of pics from the moon.  Please remember two things here, we the people paid for those photos and negatives, and NASA is run by the Defense Department.

  Here is where the cognitive dissonance kicks in, how can there be the destruction of 40,000 pics and negatives, if we never went there?  Like I said earlier, "like NASA says we have", I do think that we have gone there, but we have not been told the whole story accurately.  There are so many anomalies about the NASA missions to the moon, far to many for me to get into right now, maybe a later post,when I go down the rabbit hole again.

I will end this post with a few observations and questions for you to ponder. 

  1. If you believe everything the government says, then we have not been told one lie from NASA
  2. If you have ever doubted the government, (JFK assassination, Vietnam, Watergate, WTC 7,  Iraq, Wall Street Bailout, the list is endless) then you should look into this more closely.
  3. Why would NASA lie to us?
  4. Why would men who walked on the moon get violently ill, nervous, when asked "how it felt to walk on the moon"  If you read anything about Buzz Aldrin, this is most disconcerting. Also, Edgar Mitchell has a different answer, he cannot remember.
  5. If you go an watch the Apollo 11 post mission press conference, just look at their faces, there is definitely something they are not telling us. This press conference was after the 3 week quarantine period.  Which lead back to #2.
  6. Why would the Chinese mission to the Moon give us another "Sputnik moment?"
This can be a very time consuming project and also quite interesting.  Am I convinced that we never went to the moon?, sorry Gitmo Glen, I am not.  Am I convinced that we have been told the truth about the moon, and the missions that went there? Not at all. There is more to our moon than meets the eye.. Hit it Frank....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I only moderate to prevent spamming.