Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Where does the hatred come from?

I came across this short video, that turned into a long show by the brilliant actor Stephen Fry.  He does ask this most basic of questions, where does the hatred come from?


Why is there so much hate for someone who is different from you. This will always bother me. I use to get in arguments with someone who was once close to me, my salvo was this, why should the happiness of someone else effect you?  Just because two people are happy, and they both happen to be men or women, why should it matter to me or you?

Many years ago I saw a short video about whether being gay was a choice or were you born that way?  When a person answered that it was by choice, the question posed to them was, when did you decide to be straight? 

End of Conversation.

There is so much hate in world as it is, why create more? 

Just asking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I only moderate to prevent spamming.