Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Open Letter to Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin

I heard your message on No Agenda about the heroin problem in Vermont.  If you are serious about trying to help the people fight the drug problem, then for heaven sake, you take no half measures.

http://dropbox.curry.com/ShowNotesArchive/2014/01/NA-582-2014-01-12/Assets/Poppie$/Heroine%20use%20skyrockets.mp3

There are many like myself who are very aware of the heroin problem. Have you ever wondered how there is a bumper crop of opium from Afghanistan this past year? How can that be, with an American military presence for 13 years, you would think that opium would be eradicated with our "War on Drugs" effort?

  There is almost a Trillion dollars worth or opium exported, and not by donkeys over the mountains. This opium is shipped by the CIA in military planes from the air bases there.  Please do not take my word for it, take it from an expert on the ground,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jorrit-kamminga/between-elephant-in-the-r_b_4268395.html

Unless you are willing to hold one press conference after another, and get support from other governors, senators, then what you say is very hollow.  You really come across as an empty shirt just trying to get your name in the papers unless you decide to make a stand, and REALLY PROTECT YOUR CITIZENS OF VERMONT.

I would gather you probably heard from someone in Washington or Virginia asking you to shut up, and play ball.  There is too much money to be made.  I am quite sure that this email will never be read by anyone of importance, probably deleted, and quickly forgotten.  Plausible denial is key, and you really do not want to be aware of the vast amount of drug money that our CIA makes from smuggling opium out of Afghanistan.

Unlike you Mr. Governor, I have principles and I follow through, not empty words from one sound byte.  Show the people that you are a brave man, take a stand against the CIA drug empire, please, for the children?

Here is a United Nations report from 2013-Bumper Crop,

https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/frontpage/2013/November/afghanistan-opium-crop-cultivation-rises-a-record-36-per-cent-opium-production-up-49-per-cent.html

Feel free to give me a call, I have much more information about the drug empire in Afghanistan, I would love to share it, but only if you are serious.  I am not holding my breath.

Gitmo Gil
Waterbury

No comments:

Post a Comment

I only moderate to prevent spamming.