Thursday, August 8, 2013

What to do when everything is fucked..

I dont know about you, but I have fucking had it.  I have gone from a patriotic citizen to absolutely sick and disgusted to claim the USA as my home.  Every day there is one more thing that gives me outrage fatigue.  Am I alone? I think not... I have no idea where to begin.

This whole domestic spying insanity is criminal from the start.  When I was a kid, and saw abuses against citizens in any other country, my dad would say proudly "that can't happen here, it happens in Russia".  Well, every abuse you can think of against us slaves is happening right under our noses.  Police Brutality? You Betcha, we got that in spades. Just go to Youtube and duckduckgo.com that.

Our frikin president sure loves killing innocent people without those petty details like "charges".  One of these days, maybe he himself will be under the watchful eye of his favorite "Predator Drone".  It feels like things have changed so badly for the "middle class" that it is almost gone. The poor people of this once great country are suffering greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I only moderate to prevent spamming.